Love makes you do all sorts of things, and trying to figure out how to make your girlfriend happy might be the best effort on your part. Making your girlfriend feel secure and content in the relationship should be your primary focus. The first step to achieving that is figuring out her likes and dislikes, hobbies and passions, her needs and desires, and so on. Being in love is not just feeling the butterflies in your tummy; it comes with responsibilities.
To be happy is a personal choice, and we understand that, but that does not mean you should not put conscious efforts into bringing joy into your girlfriend’s life. It does not come easily but seeing the happiness in your partner’s eyes is reward enough. If you have been searching for ways to make your sweetheart happy, we are here to help you. Here is a tailor-made list of ideas that will specifically cater to your current requirements.
#1 Tell your I Love You Every Day.
Relationships can become a little mundane after a few years, and I Love Yous can seem routine, but it is essential that you keep letting your partner know that you love her today just as much you loved her the day your eyes first met. It does not necessarily have to be in words. Didn’t you know actions speak louder? Bring her occasional flowers; a red rose would suffice. Plan dates; you can also write her a note on how lucky you feel to have her in your life and leave it on the end table, and the easiest and the most effective of them all, look deeply into her eyes and use your words to tell her that you love her.
Telling your girlfriend that you love her is the simplest way to make her feel appreciated. You can text her a simple I Love You in the morning or say it at night before you hang up. You can call her up during work hours and casually mention you love her and acknowledge everything she does for you. You might not be aware of it, but that can be the only thing that cheers her up in the middle of a hectic work schedule. These gestures might not look like much, but they help make your girl feel wanted, and trust me, that is hands-down one of the best feelings in the world.
What did we say? Actions speak louder than words. Everything you do, all your efforts, at the end of the day, boils down to expressing your love for your girlfriend. If you want to make your girlfriend happy, flowers are the perfect way to do it. While we save these sweet gestures only for special days, I don’t remember reading a rule book where they mentioned it has to be a certain kind of day for you to pamper your girlfriend with some beautiful flowers. Making your partner happy should be an everyday thing, not once in a blue-moon activity.
A single rose is the classic and the most fail-safe way of expressing your love for someone. Or, if you are feeling a little extra generous with your feelings, you might buy her a bouquet and drop it off at her office desk.
But what about long-distance couples? Wait; we have you covered as well. Several online sites can send whatever flowers you want to whichever address you desire them to be sent. Use these advancements to your advantage. Orchids, roses, lilies, bouquets, singles, whatever it is that your heart desires; you can have them all.
P.S. Don’t forget to add a cute note with the flowers.
#3 Pamper Her
If you want to make your girlfriend happy, pamper her. Yes, that’s the point of all these ideas. But how do you do it? Here are some ideas to shower love on your girlfriend, especially if she is angry or hurt:
- As we already mentioned, flowers! They can do wonders. You have no idea about the pampering potential of a flower.
- Food! Who said that food is the way to only a man’s heart? Honestly, good food can make anyone’s anger melt. And let’s not even talk about what happens if the food is homemade.
- Messages. She left home angry and also had a long day at work. The best way to make her happy would be to rub the soles of her feet or, even better, give her a hot oil head massage and watch the anger melt in seconds.
- You can show her some love and buy her a piece of jewelry once in a while. Bright, shiny objects are known to make women very happy. Not all situations can be handled by handing over jewelry, but if you are generally trying to surprise or make her happy, a pair of earrings or a small pendant might do the trick.
#4 Make Her Laugh.
They say laughter is the best medicine. We say couples who laugh together stay together. Since we are all emphasizing laughter and the advantages of making your woman laugh, it might be time you pay close attention. Relationships are tricky, and as much as love is a beautiful feeling, it can hurt. There are occasional fights and conflicts almost regularly. It does not have to be an intense argument, but it’s just there, like a nagging pain in your tooth. But on rare occasions when everything seems alright, almost as if the star re-aligned itself to get you here, make sure to make your girlfriend laugh; make everything fun for her. That is the quickest way to a woman’s heart.
Studies show that an ideal boyfriend, according to women, is one who knows the tricks to make her laugh even on her worst days. Didn’t you notice how people with a good sense of humor are always picked over the glum and broody ones? Not only women, but most of us also love people who can light up a conversation with some humor.
The moment you make your girlfriend chuckle, it reminds her of the good times. And no matter how happy you are in your relationship, we all need occasional reminders of it.
#5 Acknowledge Your GF’s Efforts
When you are in a relationship, couples often start taking each other for granted. You almost start expecting them to do things for you and forget to acknowledge and appreciate their efforts. It has happened to the best of us. What is the best course of action here?
- You know your girlfriend is your favorite person, and she makes you feel so lucky. Tell her the same. Be vocal about your feelings.
- Let her know that it is difficult for you to imagine a life without her in it.
- Say occasional Thank Yous. It does not belittle her efforts, contrary to popular beliefs. It only encourages her to be an even better person and makes her feel seen.
We all feel happy when our efforts are noticed and valued. The fastest way to make your girlfriend happy is to let her know that you are grateful for all she does and lucky to have her in your life.
#6 Surprise Texts
Yes, relationships need routine, or else they will be all over the place, but occasional surprises are just as important. If you have been wondering how to make your girlfriend happy over text, you are in luck. We have some special notes for you to text your girlfriend that will make her heart skip a beat.
- “You mean the world to me.” It does not sound much, but imagine if you got this text from your girl in the middle of an awful day. How great would that make you feel?
- “God, I am so in love with you!” The idea is to ditch the routine and text her such lovely thoughts out of nowhere.
- “I was looking at your pictures. Your smile is so beautiful.” This one’s enough to make a grown woman weak on her knees.
- “I love the person you are; you are incredible.” It is sure to take her by surprise.
A Word From QuackQuack
Every small gesture on your part can have a huge effect on your girlfriend. From making her feel special to breaking her heart, you hold the power to decide how she will feel for the rest of the day. Use it judiciously. Do you remember the days when you were pining over her and praying every day that she loves you back? Remember how you were ready to do anything to make her happy? Hold that feeling. Make her feel special every single day, even when you two have been together for a long, long time. Trust us; it is not that tricky.
Note : Image credit to unsplash.com